Brush Back Look presented by WAHL
Classic men’s haircuts, such as the stylish Brush Back, are making a big comeback in 2022. This exclusive haircut is distinguished by voluminous top hair which has been blow-dried backwards, and features naturally shortened side and neck sections with precise contour lines and top-class transitions. Perfect faded transitions are essential to creating this style’s well-groomed, dapper look. WAHL Professional’s detailed step-by-step guide outlines the creation of a classic Brush Back Look, which is given a modern twist by way of a special line art accent in the side neck area. This inspiring look mainly appeals to men who prefer hairstyles with a greater level of originality.
The elegant effect of the Brush Back Look can only be achieved with expert know-how and maximum precision. That is why the use of the correct tools is so important. Only the most powerful and precise professional appliances are capable of providing perfect results. To create this look, professionals tend to choose the BERET STEALTH in addition to WAHL’s cult CORDLESS SUPER TAPER appliance. Both are currently available as a limited edition cordless combo with an elegant black design. Also used is the WAHL BARBER DRYER.
Step-by-step guide for the Brush Back look
- To begin with, the entire top hair is voluminously blow-dried backwards using a brush.
- Using the CORDLESS SUPER TAPER and the 10 mm attachment comb, cut the hair along the contour areas at the side and neck areas.
- Using the CORDLESS SUPER TAPER and comb-over-appliance technique, create a transition from the areas that were previously shortened to the longer hair at the top of the head.
- Clearly define the contour lines at the neck and side areas using the BERET STEALTH.
- Using the WAHL SUPER TAPER and an open blade set, create a perfect skin-to-hair transition at the neck area.
- Refine the transition to the upper area by working upwards with a 3 mm attachment comb.
- Using the BERET STEALTH, define a line of approx. 4 cm at the neck area on one side.
- Steps for proper beard care: Using the SUPER TAPER and an open blade set, cut the entire beard hair to approx. 2 mm.
- Using the BERET STEALTH, define all the contours in the beard area.
- A sophisticated symbiosis between the beard and hairstyle will now be clearly visible.