MARÍA JOSÉ LLATA CARRERA Llata Carrera Peluquería
María José Llata Carrera, the Creative Director of the Llata Carrera Peluquería, always had her ideas clear, and began her training from a young age to make her dreams come true. She started her career paving her own way with effort and with the help of collaborators.
The great masters have inspired her, and she has always looked back at them with admiration and humility. She intends to imitate them, to continually learn from the best, in order to offer a different service.
This eagerness to contribute and to give the best of herself materializes in her search for excellence, in which quality is a banner, and the salon is a space to live extraordinary experiences. Hairdressing is an exercise that seeks to encapsulate beauty, and constant training is essential to achieve it in each of its services.
For María José Llata, beauty is also about bringing the best of herself to others and, with that attitude, she continues to transfer passion to her life: hairdressing.
In addition to completing Professional Training II in Hairdressing and Aesthetics, she graduated with a Manager Executive MBA from the Business School ESCP and with a Master in Female Visibility from Menéndez Pelayo International University.
Furthermore, she has delivered, through the Government of Cantabria, a high number of trainings, which include awards, nominations, distinctions or and other similar recognitions:
- She owns the Q of Quality given by TheQhair Association
- She’s a member of the Artistic Team Intercoiffure
MARÍA JOSÉ LLATA CARRERA
Llata Carrera Peluquería
Her commitment to the sector has led her to take part in:
- Club Fígaro
- She’s a member and delegate of Cantabria for Intercoiffure, the international professional association of Hairdressing and Esthetics
- The association Tijeras Solidarias
Her commitment to the community has led her to:
- Create, in collaboration with Cáritas, the project ¨Getting out the loop¨, which offers free hairdressing services to people in difficult situations, with the aim to improve their self-esteem and help them get out the loop in which they are immersed.
- Create and organize the solidarity event ¨Haircutting with cancer¨, where professionals from the sector are invited to participate, to raise funds to fight this disease.